About OTIT(Organization for Technical Intern Training)
Organization for Technical Intern Training (OTIT) is a legal entity approved its establishment by competent ministers (the Minister of Justice and the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare), is established on 25th January 2017.
OTIT aims to promote international cooperation by transferring skills, technologies, or knowledge in Japanese industries to developing countries through human resource development, with ensuring proper Technical Intern Training and protection of Technical Intern Trainees.
Mainly functions of OTIT are follows,
・Accreditation of technical training plan
・Preliminary screening of the application for license
・Receipt of notification of implementing organization
・Request of report from supervising organizations and implementing organizations and onsite inspection
・Receipt of various kinds of reports from supervising organizations and implementing organizations
・Support and protection for technical intern trainees
・Research on technical intern training ,etc.
Address (Main Office): LOOP-X 3F, 3-9-15, Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- ・Greeting from the President
- ・Technical Intern Training Program（Explanatory Material） （Appendix） 【Japanese】
- ・Document which sending organization and candidate trainees need to make（List） 【Japanese】
- ・Document which sending organization and candidate trainees need to make（Form） 【Japanese】
- ・Document which sending organization and candidate trainees need to make（Form in Word）
- ・'Care Worker' in Technical Intern Training Program
- ・Requirement of Previous Occupation (Reference Form1-22, 1-27, 1-28, 1-33, 1-34)